Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Joy This Christmas

Here is one more Christmas card using CC Designs Heidi With Ornament rubber stamp. I colored the image using Spectrum Noir pens.  To create this card I started with a lily pond green card base.  I added a piece of plaid purple patterned paper backed in white card stock.  I embossed a smaller piece of white card stock using a Cuttlebug dot embossing folder.  I backed the image in lily pond green card stock and added it to the top. Then I backed the sentiment that I typed on the computer in lily pond green card stock and added it to the bottom.  In between I added a sage green ribbon and bow.  I added crystal stickles to the pixies wings.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:



Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes



CARD INGREDIENTS

CC Designs Swiss Pixies Heidi With Ornament Rubber Stamp
Sentiment Typed On Computer

White Card Stock
Bazzill Basics Lily Pond Card Stock
Paper Pizazz Purple Plaid Patterned Paper

Crystal Stickles
Sage Green Ribbon

Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Spectrum Noir Pens
BT1, BT2, IG2, GB8, PP3, LV1, FS2, FS3, DG3, DG2

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I do love that image. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 157 - hope to see you again soon. x